You have decided to move to Australia! Great choice! The process of applying for your visa can be daunting, but we are here to help make it as easy as possible for you.
Below we have outlined the steps you need to take to apply for your visa. We highly recommend using a professional visa service like ours to assist you with the process, as we have years of experience and know exactly what is required.
If you have any questions or need help with anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want to make sure that everything goes as smoothly as possible for you and your family.
Overview of Visa Services in Pakistan
There are numerous visa service providers in Pakistan that assist individuals in the process of migrating to Australia. The services offered by these companies vary in terms of the assistance they provide, and the cost involved.
It is important to do your research before selecting a service provider, as not all of them are equal in terms of quality and experience. Some companies have been in the business for many years and have a proven track record of success, while others are relatively new and may not be as reliable.
When comparing different service providers, be sure to ask about their experience with the Australian visa application process, as well as the success rate of their clients. You should also ask for referrals from past clients to get an idea of what to expect.
Eligibility Requirements for Migration to Australia
You are eligible to apply for migration to Australia if you meet the following requirements:
- You must be of good character. This means that you must have a clean criminal record and not be associated with any terrorist organizations.
- You must be able to show that you have the skills and qualifications required for the visa subclass you are applying for.
- You must be able to meet the health and character requirements for entry into Australia. This includes proving that you are not suffering from any serious medical conditions and that you have a clean bill of health.
- You must be able to meet the financial requirements for the visa subclass you are applying for. This includes demonstrating that you have enough funds to support yourself and any family members who will be accompanying you to Australia.
What Are the Different Types of Visas for Immigration to Australia?
There are a few different types of visas you can apply for when immigrating to Australia:
The first is the Skilled Independent visa, which is for people who are not sponsored by an Australian employer or family member. To be eligible for this visa, you must demonstrate that you have the skills and qualifications to work in an occupation that is in high demand in Australia.
The second type of visa is the Skilled Regional Sponsored visa, which is for people who have been offered a job in a regional area of Australia. To be eligible for this visa, you must have a skillset that is in high demand in Australia and your employer must be able to provide evidence that they were not able to find an Australian citizen or permanent resident to fill the position.
The final type of visa is the Family Sponsored Visa service in Pakistan, which is for people who have a relative who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident. This visa allows you to live and work in Australia indefinitely, and your family members can also come with you.
Required Documentation for Immigration to Australia from Pakistan
There are certain documents you will need to apply for an Australian visa from Pakistan. These include:
- A valid Pakistani passport
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of yourself
- A completed application form
- Proof of your relationship to any family members who are accompanying you on your journey (if applicable)
- Evidence of your finances, such as bank statements or payslips
- Evidence of your English language proficiency, such as IELTS test results (if applicable)
- A medical certificate from an authorized panel physician
- A police clearance certificate
Australian Visa Application Process From Pakistan
The process for applying for an Australian visa from Pakistan is simple. If you want to apply for a tourist visa, you can do so online through the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in Islamabad.
To apply for a business visa, you'll need to contact the Australian High Commission. And if you're looking to apply for a student visa, you'll need to contact the nearest Australian education institution.
The application process is the same whether you're applying from Pakistan or any other country. You'll need to fill out an application form, provide supporting documentation and pay the application fee.
Once your application has been lodged, the processing time can vary depending on the type of visa you're applying for and your individual circumstances. But as a rule of thumb, it takes around 4-6 weeks for a decision to be made on your application.
FAQs on Applying for Immigration to Australia from Pakistan
You may have a lot of questions when it comes to applying for immigration to Australia from Pakistan. Let's go over some frequently asked questions so you can get started on your application.
- Do I need a job offer to apply for immigration?
No, you do not need a job offer to apply for immigration. You will, however, need to meet the skill requirements for the visa you are applying for.
- What are the requirements for the visa?
The requirements vary depending on the visa you are applying for, but generally, you will need to be under the age of 50, have good English language skills, and have a relevant occupation.